Tuesday 17 December 2019

Twisted Testicle

What causes a twisted testicle
 
Twisted testicle, or torsion of the testicle, occurs when the testis twists around the spermatic cord. This twisting causes compression of the blood vessels to the testis and can cause tissue death. The testis is normally anchored to the scrotum by a ligamentous structure. In some individuals, there may be an anomaly in this anchor, leaving the testis free to move within the scrotum and thereby also twist around the cord. Hidden testis, large testis, and previous trauma to the testis are all risk factors. Testicular torsion usually occurs in newborns, children and around puberty. The common presentation is pain which may be severe, and scrotal swelling and redness. The testis may appear to be higher than normal. Testicular torsion is a medical emergency and requires immediate surgery to relieve the torsion and prevent testicular damage. There is a condition called intermittent testicular torsion where the symptoms are recurrent and may be less severe. Surgery is still advised to prevent tissue death.

2 comments:

Alfreed Siang said...

Hello everyone, my name is Alfreed siang  i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com   or his whataspp is +2348140654426

CALEB PIPER said...

I have never seen anything that has worked so effective like Chief Dr Lucky spell that was able to bring my lover back to me within 48 hours. I run into luck on that beautiful day that i found Chief Dr Lucky contact details on an article that someone wrote about Chief Dr Lucky i had no choice that to contact and trust him. Chief Dr Lucky shocked me because i was not expecting to get a positive result as fast as that because the way my boyfriend left me was terrible, he lift me for my friend and i was told by Chief Dr Lucky that she used a black magic spell on him. Since the return of my lover i have made a promise that i will write out Chief Dr Luck on the internet and his contact details are +2348132777335 and via email: Chiefdrlucky@gmail.com . His website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/