Saturday 20 April 2024

HOW I ALMOST LOST MY WIFE TO A STRANGE MAN.

HOW I ALMOST LOST MY WIFE TO A STRANGE MAN.

(Story by the Winlos)

When my daughter just started schooling. My wife needed me to take our daughter to school to start activities.

Because of my kind of schedule, being my pattern before I got married, I always pray at night, study at night...I then sleep from 5:00am in the morning till like 9:00am.

I told my wife I won't be able to take her and our daughter to school because of my activities. At that time, we had a car but she has refused to learn how to drive. I told her to find a way around it.

The first time she complained she went to school, she was angry, she complained angrily the second and third time.  I didn't care. 

At a time I realize she was doing it sweatlessly and she was beginning to enjoy it. She comes back many times and says"sweetheart, I just took our daughter to school. Mehn, I enjoyed it. Guess what? There's this guy... anytime we come out of the compound, he just picks me and our daughter. A car with good A.C, he drops us back".

She came again and said the guy picked her,the second day she said again, "Honey, this guy picked me". πŸ™„

The next morning, I woke up...took my car keys I said "sweetheart enter into the car, I will need to take you to school".

Ladies and gentlemen, I know some of you will say that is jealousy, but alot of men have lost their home because they are not responsible. There's a difference between jealousy and responsibility. Alot of us have lost our home because we are not responding to the ability that we have.

Everyone of us have a unique ability God has given to us to make our home work but we are not responsible to that ability, so we just act the "I don't care attitude" and we loose out to that which God has given us as a spouse.

No comments: