Wednesday 17 April 2024

HER HUSBAND, HIS WORSHIP



She is an usher in Church.

During the Church service, she felt a need to talk with God.

SHE: My God, I love You

GOD: I love you too

SHE: Look at him, my husband. The way he is lost in his worship of You

GOD: His worship is so pleasing. His heart is in the right place

SHE: It's hard to see a man surrendering himself to God like he does

GOD: Your husband knows the truth. He knows that worship is not a woman's thing, it's a human thing, it's the natural inclination of all I created. No man who truly walks in My Spirit struggles to worship. Him and I have come from far

SHE: He tells me of his testimonies. I know he cannot count the number of times You have come through for him. Look at him raising his hands

GOD: He moves Me, his worship moves Me

SHE: You have raised him well my God. I love his heart. Thank You for moulding him

GOD: Thank you for loving him well. By showing him love, you show Me love. Whatever you do to him, you do to Me. Whatever you do to each other, you do to Me

SHE: Sometimes I wonder how him and I came to fall in love? You truly are a God full of surprises

GOD: You haven't seen anything yet. I will do greater things for you two and your marriage. Remember the prayers you prayed to Me when you were single? I answered them through your husband. I never forget your sincere prayers

SHE: You more than answered them. Every day I fall in love with him afresh. His heart is so attractive. He spends so much time with You that I see You through him. Even when he talks, I can trace Your scripture. How can a woman struggle or fail to love a man who is a reflection of You? He arrests me with the beauty of his worship and his hunger for You

GOD: He is a keeper, keep him

SHE: Last night his worship of You at home was a sight to behold

GOD: I felt it. He spoke straight to me. You both did. He is most attracted to the fact that you are a worshiper. My Spirit in him speaks to My Spirit in you. People think marriage is just about the physical but I see marriage as two spirits living together as one in worship. The worship from husband and wife to Me blesses me

SHE: I worship you my Lord. We worship You

GOD: I receive your worship

SHE: He's turned to look at me. It's like he knows I am looking at him

GOD: That's because I spoke to his spirit telling him how much you love him. When you worship Me I reveal things, I make you a better husband and wife

SHE: Lord, allow me to pour my alabaster oil on You, to give You the highest praise. Allow this wife to worship you

GOD: Welcome to my throne

© Dayan Masinde 


No comments: