Saturday 11 May 2024

I HAVE NEVER HAD REASONS TO DOUBT MY HUSBAND FOR OVER 12 YEARS OF MARRIAGE👇


Before you start typing what you think in the comment section and coming up with the no man can be trusted phrase🙄 just be patient and read first😌

HE EARNED IT! He didn't just ask me to trust him👇
I’ve known him for over 13 years and many of his actions either consciously or unconsciously has earned my trust.

1) Transparency:- He has A1 in this regard, there is no password I don't know, he leaves his phone and doesn't hide to receive calls, I have access to his messages and even social media pages and handles without even asking ( A clear conscience fears no accusation).

2) Boundaries:- I have seen how he has maintained discipline when dealing or relating with the opposite sex, he doesn't have a close daughter in the Lord or female bestie😁 if you belong to the other gender and want to be close then you have to be close to both of us and be mentored by both of us. He answers your phone on speaker when he’s with me. Ivan walk into his office at will without taking permission.

3)Accountability:-when he senses any foul movement he tells me no matter what it is.
One time a lady that stayed in our house back in kogi state was sleeping in the room opposite our bedroom with the door open and her Bre*St all out, he came back home that day and asked me to go tell the girl in the other room to cover up, I did and she left a short while after “I no wan hear story”😅

We travel everywhere together and on days I'm not with him and anything happens, he calls to inform me ( sin thrives in secrecy) One time he travelled to Kanu with his driver and a girl knocked on his hotel door to ask for hot water, while the driver was getting the water from the bathroom she sat on a stool before him and open her leg😫 (note, she was wearing mini skirt) he picked up his phone immediately to call and report the situation and I spoke to both him and his driver. She did not succeed to the glory of God🙌 😂😂i cover our husbands with the blood of Jesus🙏 All these Jezebels are everywhere.

4)He doesn't hide his love for me 🥰 He shows me off and doesn't keep me like I'm a secret. He tells everyone that cares to know that he loves his wife both online and offline. I had to even tell him to reduce the online one because he too do🙃🙃

5) I’ve seen him maintain his integrity, not just with me but with other people. He will never call blue-black. His yes is yes and no is no.

6) Above all, he fears God and I’ve seen him practice what he preaches.

I know some people will say a man can do all this and still
Cheat, an you sabi😌

One thing is sure, A man can not pretend before me for 13 years😁 I am not that dull.

There are still men who are faithful to one woman.
God’s grace is sufficient.

I pray that God’s grace will continue to keep him till the end🙏

No comments: