Saturday 18 May 2024

When a woman with a pure heart cries.

A friend of mine, a male friend precisely had a girlfriend, the girl was really beautiful and nice. He met the girl when she was serving, the girl loved him so so much. All her service salary alawee she was saving, for her to come open a bakery, or open a fashion, a small fashion design shop. She gave it out..
My friend lost his first job, he was job haunting then, he could barely have money to fuel his car. But we were supporting him as our friend, when he introduced the girl to me. When I say, a lady is beautiful, very calm and humble, please believe me.

I loved the girl like a younger sister, because of how close his boyfriend, and myself was. And she basically see me as her older sister, she was a good girl. When her boyfriend got a job luckily, it was in a national assembly, but he had to pay some money to give him the appointment. It's common, especially in Abuja here, to get big jobs you have to pay.

Apparently he wasn't able to pay the money, he discussed it with us, and his girlfriend. He came one morning, and told me he's been given the job, it was a big office. The girl gave him 800k, because he was supposed to pay over a million naira to get the office, technically the appointment. 

The money was for the girl to start her life, when she finished her service. After she finished, she stayed at home for like two months before she started job haunting too. But you know in Nigeria it's hard to easily get a job.

After two to three months, he started behaving abnormal with his girlfriend. He barely have time for her, she will come and cry to me. 

He began to misbehave, for over a year that girl was without a job. He changed entirely, especially when moved into a bigger house in area 11, because he was literally a big boy. He met a lady, she worked with AIT, she was classic, a big girl and doing very well.

He began to treat the girl like trash, he regarded her like garbage. She keep crying to my house everyday, she started regretting her life's savings and she was left with nothing. My friend Dayo was hooping from one big lounge, garden,clubs to another, and driving big car with his big girl girlfriend.

I keep asking him what the problem was, Dayo kept telling that, the girl is no longer his class. She should fix her life first, I was like what do you mean, have forgotten what this girl sacrificed for you?. This is over a year since she gave you all her life's savings, as a copper, by now her fashion shop would've become big.

He said, I'll reimburse her, besides she did it out of love. I didn't bother him anymore, I tried to talk to the girl, I told her not bother about the guy. Aunty, what did I do? What have I done wrong and how did I get here?.

The girl has to work as a nanny in someone's house, because there was no job, she searched for it. She had to settle as a nanny, her salary was just 30k. She didn't even had anywhere to stay when she finished service. Because her rent was already due before she gave that 800k to my friend, her boyfriend.

Painfully the girl was fatherless, her mother sold akara to see her through school, she saved the money from cafe business center, she used to work while in school. To take care of her fees and also as a copper, her alawee she saved, was all what she gathered and gave all to him to secure that job.

He travelled for a one week assignment, when he returned, his three bedroom apartment, was all empty. His house was empty, his first car was gone, the neighbors at the estate said, they thought. That he was parking when they saw his girlfriend came with two trucks and pack his properties.

He couldn't faint, neither was he able to be alive. He was still standing, apparently he thought he was lying down. He was devastated, myself and one of my our friends helped him got himself back.

One morning he drove to my house on Saturday, he began to beg I should help him plead with the girl. So he can come back to him, he kept pleading but the girl told him she's better now.

He got the shock of his life, when the girl told him she's engaged to a navy lieutenant. A big boy, the girl told me all about it even before then. He cried so much in pain, he said it himself that he has lost a gold, a diamond.

The girl told me, Aunty I met my fiance the day I took myself out, to go drink myself to stupor because of the heartbreak. He came as a very simple guy, he helped me heal and I am still thankful for what he did to me. That made me go out that day, I was crying in public without knowing I was in public.

He had to start life a fresh, he regretted it all his life.

I tell this story to tell us that.

Some men do say, the tears of a broken woman can never do nothing to them, forgetting that. When a woman with a pure heart cry, in pain, agony and broken heart. 

Sooner or later, it works like magic, a lot of men hurt women these days. And they'll end up saying, their tears or prayers can't do nothing to them.

Temitope said to me in my house with a broken heart. Aunty, if I've ever done anything wrong to Dayo, other loving him with my whole heart and sacrificing for him. May my God see him through, God that sees our hearts will judge accordingly.

Whatever you do to a woman that loves you wholeheartedly, sooner or later, karma still does exist. You don't know you have a diamond until you loose it and take a curse upon you too.

Be careful what you wished for, be careful while you stand, least you fall.

I am Mirach Amba the best of me and the best of my kind

Copied

No comments: